Self-motivated technical problem solver dedicated to working with teams to turn user needs into high quality features.
WP VIP, Automattic, Inc.
Technical Account Manager, Jan 2018 – present
I work with large, high profile customers to help build and support excellent web experiences with WordPress.
- Deeply understand customer’s goals and needs for a high performance digital experience platform
- Introduce customers to the platform and new features as they are available.
- SME about identity and access management best practices, emerging trends, and implementation with various identity providers
18F, U.S. General Services Administration
Product Owner and Content Designer, Sep 2014 – Jan 2018
Supported user-centric design teams by writing content that met user needs and worked on design teams to support product development.
- Led research to deeply understand our agency and strategic partners across government.
- Technical product owner for our flagship website, focused on building an application to support human-centered communication strategy.
- Wrote documentation and customer communications for cloud.gov, 18F’s open source platform as a service.
University of Denver
Adjunct professor at Ritchie School of Engineering, Mar – June 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (via Excella Consulting)
Web Developer and Account Lead, Jan 2013 – Sep 2014
- Supported the agency’s mission through DevOps and WordPress feature development.
- Contributed to and created open source software projects.
- Managed a small team of software engineers as a technical lead.
Georgetown University Graduate School
Teaching Assistant, Jan 2013 – May 2013
Led a weekly discussion group and prepared course materials for a Science and Technology Studies survey
Munkácsy Mihály Gimnázium, Kaposvár, Hungary
Visiting English Instructor, Aug 2010 – Jun 2011
Taught English in bilingual primary and secondary public schools.
KoreaPOLYSchool, Jeongbalsan, Goyang, South Korea
English Teacher, Jul 2009 – Jul 2010
Taught English in a fully immersive language education environment
Georgetown University, Master of Arts
Communication, Culture, and Technology, Sep 2011 – Jun 2013, Washington, DC
Gustavus Adolphus College, Bachelor of Arts
Communication Studies, Political Science, Sep 2005 – Jun 2009, St. Peter, MN
Normandale Community College
General studies, Sep 2004 – May 2005, Bloomington, MN
- 2010 – Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- 2012 – Certified Scrum Master
German (Conversational), Korean (Beginner), Hungarian (Beginner)